Sunday, December 30, 2007

What to expect from 2008

Tomorrow is New Years Eve 2008 and boy has time fly by.I have been thinking alot about 2007 and wondering what I can do to make 2008 better. I love the whole "fresh new start" things that comes w/ the new year.I want to live it to the fullest.I have a few things that I definitely want to improve on for 2008.One is which to be a better PLANNING and PREPARING.I am such a last minute "fly by the seat of my pants girl"...so I think it is time for me to be a better planner in order to be more efficient w/ my time.

I am not trying to assume what 2008 will bring. I will learn to expect the unexpected.But what I have learned from 2007 is that no matter what it brings....it is very important to LIVE each moment to the fullest.To be conscious, purposeful, and present.

I am so looking forward to what 2008 will bring for me and my wonderful FAMILY.

No comments: