Friday, December 18, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Today, Madison and I went to the Roosevelt Hotel for a Tea Party (Bear Tea Party) with some of our closest friends and their kids. The girls had such a great time...they got all dressed up. It was great seeing my lil gal having so much fun...Gotta make this a yearly thing....
The hotel was so beautifully decorated....we couldnt resist taking too too many pictures...
Saturday, December 5, 2009
before it was decorated
This year I was on the hunt for a FAT and SHORT tree...but instead I got just the OPPISITE...TALL and SKINNY...which made it so much easier to decorate and have alot more spaces for the kiddos train and present.
I also wanted to go with a very simple color scheme...purple with gold...but then Ethan kept picking up the BLUE ornaments and Madison keep wanted to put the FUSCHIA ones on it....Ted wanted to add the GREEN ones....but I didnt wanted a PEACOCK tree so....I just settle for purple...fuschia...and blue...
Friday, December 4, 2009
1 1/2 years old
1 week old
- very independent..wants to do everything on his own....
- loves to eat... udon, rice, noodles, pasta, mac n cheese, french fries, nuggets
- loves loves CHOCOLATES and CHEESE
- hates MILK
- light up whenever he sees anything THOMAS the train...
- have to put on cologne every morning
- very easy to fall asleep..can sleep anywhere and anytime..
- can speak a few words "ee"=Ethan "i woo woo"=I LOVE U "juice" "thi thi" "het minh"
- when he farts...he tells u with a BIG o smile
- loves to kiss me with his mouth wide open
- can blow out his own candles and sign "happy birthday" to himself
- loves to play patty cake....and sign "ole mcdonald"
- loves to help me clean up after his mess...
- thinks it funny when I put him in "time out"
- wants to do everything his sister does
- can NOT sit still for 1 minute
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my LIL MONKEY...I LOVE U SO SO MUCH!!!