Monday, January 5, 2009

this is how it looked this year






Many of my friends and family asked me what am I going to do this year w/ xmas decorations and xmas preparations w/ Ethan ....being so active....Actually, this year I have done the most compared to all the other years. Since Madison was off from school for 2 whole weeks...we went to Barnes n Noble almost every other day (because they had reading time and crafts) we baked cookies almost everyday right after Thanksgiving. We even had a chance to build a gingerbread house. The only thing that I did different is all of my ornaments on my tree was shutterproof and I didnt put as much ornaments on the tree as I would have liked to....but all in all it was a wonderful xmas.
Madison was wonderful this year...she was such a BIG helper..she helped me decorate the xmas tree, wrapped presents, and helped me baked all these cookies.
Ethan...I think this year got the hang of unwrapping all his presents....but he was great w/ not touching the ones under the xmas tree. He was also very good w/ not going by the xmas tree (like I thought he would) he left all the ornaments alone...the only thing that he did was he would knock down the train so we decided to take it down this year early.
All in all I think we all had a GREAT Christmas this year..

No comments: