Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OK...last one...until next year...

Ethan, me and Madison at Drago's


Blowing out cupcakes from "Bee Sweet" on my bday


Jennifer, me, Ethan and Madison blowing out my bday cake on Saturday night at my house
Carrot Cake...yummy!!


Carrot Cake




Me, Ethan and Madison blowing out the cake at Drago's





Yes...this weekend we celebrated my bday once again...one more time...hehe..I think this is it for this year...until next year...
Ted took me out to eat on friday night to DRAGO's at the Hilton hotel ....we had plans to go out to eat just the 2 of us but I really wanted to do something with him and the kids so we opted for DRAGO's instead.Madison loves lobsters and oysters so I knew she would love it just as much as I did. To my surprise...Ethan ate up the charbroiled oysters like it was candy...woohoo...that's my boy.


Then on saturday night we had a little get together at my house with my closest friends and family...we had such a great time because we just all sat there until midnight talking about everything and anything.


This has to be ONE OF MY BEST birthday ever because I got to spend it with my dearest and closest friends and family....life doesnt get any better than this....


lets see what next year brings us....
Happy Birthday to me.....











No comments: