Friday, December 4, 2009

TERRIFIC 2...

Ethan bday present...

6 months


1 1/2 years old


1 week old




1 week old


  • very independent..wants to do everything on his own....
  • loves to eat... udon, rice, noodles, pasta, mac n cheese, french fries, nuggets
  • loves loves CHOCOLATES and CHEESE
  • hates MILK
  • light up whenever he sees anything THOMAS the train...
  • have to put on cologne every morning
  • very easy to fall asleep..can sleep anywhere and anytime..
  • can speak a few words "ee"=Ethan "i woo woo"=I LOVE U "juice" "thi thi" "het minh"
  • when he farts...he tells u with a BIG o smile
  • loves to kiss me with his mouth wide open
  • can blow out his own candles and sign "happy birthday" to himself
  • loves to play patty cake....and sign "ole mcdonald"
  • loves to help me clean up after his mess...
  • thinks it funny when I put him in "time out"
  • wants to do everything his sister does
  • can NOT sit still for 1 minute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my LIL MONKEY...I LOVE U SO SO MUCH!!!


No comments: