Tuesday, August 17, 2010

kindergarten

My little gal is officially a kindergarten and I am officially a HUGE MESS...
Guess today is the end of flying by the seat of my pants and hoping that my 3 little ones are following close behind me. The end to all those lazy days that we stay in bed and watch the Disney Channel to noon...stayed in our PJ's all day...The end of a nonscheduled. The end of many LUNCHES out with my 3 (more often then I care to count ;)Running errands when we want too...countless trips to Kupcake Factory, Targets and Starbucks.
The end of just me and my 3 doing whatever we like, whenever we like and just because we felt like it...THE END!!! Until next summer...

Now it is early to bed and early to rise... no more midnight snacks for me and my 3

Back to a schedule....refrigerator are now filled with food...pantry stock with snacks...


I hope everyone have a great school year!!!

No comments: