Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 things about Me

6 Things About Me:
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Keller Williams Office, Lakeside Mall, Walmart, Starbucks

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):My sister, Nieces, Lauren, Nancy

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: GW Finns, Cafe Fresca, PF Chang, New Orleans Food & Spirit

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, Disneyland, Florida-the beach, Saks

E) Four people I think will respond: Lauren, Tuyet, Myndy, Anessa

F) Four TV shows I watch: The Hills, Food Network, HGTV, Sex & the City--reruns

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...
Copy & paste the questions and instructions. Delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me. It's only SIX questions. Take the time.
Thanks Nancy Medina!!!

No comments: