Friday, March 6, 2009

DisneyWorld 2009














































This year we finally got a chance to take areally long family vacation...so we decided to go to DISNEYWORLD for 8 days. It was the best vacation that we had minus the one day that I got sick...We stayed at the WILDERNESS LODGE and it was so nice there...they have boat ride to and from the destinations. The boat rides were (to me) the best kind bc it was so peaceful and never crowded. The bus was my least favorite. The view from our room was great too bc everynight if we couldnt make it to the MAGIC KINGDOM we would see the fireworks right from our balcony. I was so addicted to the MICKEY MOUSE cookie and cream sandwich and the popcorn was yummy too...but the TURKEY LEG was excellent. We are already planning on going back next year...


















1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

Looks like you all had a real fun time in Orlando. You will love blogging!!! I will check back often.