Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spring cleaning

Oh...I am so happy that for the past week..I am trying to DECLUTTER this house of mine. Starting w/ the kids toy...I have packed up 2 big bags and donating them to charity. I wonder how the other parents keep their house so clutter free...if anyone have suggestions please let me know.

Today I clean out the bookshelf in my kitchen. Tomorrow...I am going to try to tackle my office..sigh sigh....Hopefully, one day I can have the office I want...the main thing that I need is shelf to store some of my belongings....

My main mission is my CLOSET I really need to clean that out...I need to pack up some clothes and take it to a consignment store. I have clothes w/ price tag some I only wored once...

I dont think this spring cleaning will get done anytime soon...but I will do one room at a time....

No comments: