Friday, December 10, 2010

Is beginning to look alot like Christmas....






For some reason this year it feels like Christmas is just flying by....I been so busy getting the house ready...preparing for Madison school Christmas party...the hustle and bustle of getting all the presents for all my LOVE ones....the many many bday parties and Christmas parties ...still it seems like I can't keep up this year....could it be because of my 3 lil ones this year compare to other years??

This year we (my hubby and I) are gonna do things a lot different for the lil ones...we have the Elf on the Shelf and we are gonna attempt to do Santa too....therefore that means that we have to be very creative with the Christmas gifts this year.....hiding the presents from the 2 older ones will be a HUGE CHALLENGE ....I love to see their faces when they get something that they weren't expecting ;)

I am finally done with the inside and outside decoration....even though I haven't taken out all the Christmas decor but it will have to do...

Have a Happy Weekend everyone
XOXO
FN


No comments: