Saturday, June 4, 2011

Children Museum






My kids were getting cabin fever from being cooped up in the house this week...we got back from Destin on Wednesday morning and been indoors since then...just doing arts and crafts...since it is extremely too hot outside...so today I decided to take them somewhere r else they will go stir crazy inside ;)

We headed to the Children Museum...they had a blast...especially with the BUBBLE area..can't believe something so simple can make them so HAPPY ....what am I gonna do with them next week???? Guess I am gonna hit Michael's for some canvas so they can start painting and doing some more arts and crafts indoor....

What are u guys doing this summer.....I need some suggestions of what to do indoors with the kids...any IDEAS??
~Felicia

No comments: