Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thai Rib




INGREDIENTS:
1 t Tony Chachere 

1 t garlic powder 

1 t brown sugar 

1/4 t crack black pepper
(this is for a small rack of ribs..probably around 2 lbs) 

DIRECTIONS: 

PREHEAT oven to 350 F

I put all the seasoning in a  bowl and mix really well. NEXT ..I sprinkle it over the ribs.
Lined a baking pan with foil (makes cleaning easier)
Bake for 60 minutes covered @ 350
Then I uncovered and pour half the bottle of Zea Thai ribs over the ribs then stick back into oven UNCOVERED.. Bake for another 45 minutes (depending on the size of your ribs. Mines was a small rack.
Right before I served I cut it into smaller sections.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds/chopped cilantro and green onions.
So moist and flavorful. It is a little spicy so if you are not a big fan of spicy...you probably will not like this recipe ;) 

It's delicious !!!!
Enjoy

No comments: