- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb ground pork (makes 25 egg rolls)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large chopped onion
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 sprigs of green onion-chopped
- ⅛ cup wood ear mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup bean thread noodle, cut into 1″-1.5″ threads
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Egg Roll Wrap Sealer
- 1 egg whites
- Soak bean threads in hot tap water and mushrooms in 40-second microwaved hot tap water until soft. About 30 minutes
- When soft, cut the bean thread noodles into little 2 in pieces and mushrooms.
- In a large BOWL...mix all the ingredients ..make sure its all incorporated
- In a fry pot--add your oil...the eggroll needs to be deep fry...once oil is hot..slowly add 1 eggroll at a time....
- Wrap the egg rolls and fry until golden brown and fully cooked inside. About 12-16 minutes per batch. Don't crowd the frying pot.
Served with dipping fish sauce or sweet chili sauce ;)