Thursday, July 23, 2009

Honey Teriyaki Salmon


I got the salmon from Sam's
1 big piece of salmon
I pour honey all over the salmon until it gets coated very well then I pour teriyaki (kikkoman) over the salmon. Next I place it on a baking pan (remember to put some foil on the bottom--it make the cleanup so much easier) ...remember to spray it w/ some pam ...
Put in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes...then u turn the oven to broil (please keep a very close eye on it ---cuz u dont want to burn it) . At the end sprinkle some green onion over the top...
I serve it w/ cucumber but u can serve it w/ cracker. I also take some of the juice and pour over the salmon pieces to make it moist.
Hope u enjoy....

1 comment:

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

yum..! That salmon dish looks delicious!! I cooked Chao Tom for dinner tonight. it was yummy too!

anyway, the yellow dress was last year..hehe!

have a good evening!
Hanh,