Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 2009
















I was suppose to take the kids today to the zoo so I invited my friend, Anessa and her little girl...Kenzie, w/ us. So we got up early and got ready...ate breakfast and we went get our daily fix of starbucks. But when we arrived at the zoo...I notice only a few cars then when we were walking up to the gate I realized that it was closed.....then it hit me that ....the zoo is closed on MONDAY....what a disappointment.....

So we headed to Semolina instead for lunch and then to target for some little shopping therapy...

Thanks Anessa for lunch and a great time at TARGET....we found some great things at TARGET...

When was the last time u went to the zoo??
When was the last time u invited a friend to go spend the day w/ u?
When was the last time u went to TARGET??















No comments: