Monday, January 24, 2011

should come with a REBOOT button

Lately I feel so run down and in a funk...is there a REBOOT button that I dont know about?? I thought that the beginning of the year I would really start it off with a BANG...I think that is exactly what I did..and now I am running on LOW or getting all jam up. I have so many projects going but nothing is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I am on automatic pilot...I wake up and I just go go go go etc..and the cycle goes on and on...I need to UP my step and finish these projects with more of a motivation. Can anyone tell me where the RESET button is?? I think what I need is a GET AWAY with just me and my 4...I need to RESET my family. I need to wrap up loose end and REFRESH my self and my family to REALLY start off
2011


No comments: