Monday, May 13, 2013

Ranch Porkchop

Ingredients: 
6 chops (thin cut--bone in) 
2 T dried ranch seasoning 
1 t Tony Chachere's 
1 t garlic powder 
3 T Italian dressing (I used dressing so I don't have to use oil or butter when I am pan frying) 
Pepper 

Directions: 
In a shallow bowl with a cover.. Mix in your  Italian dressing/dried ranch dressing/garlic powder/Tony/pepper and mix well then coat your chops and cover and put in the refrigerator. 
Marinate the pork chops with the marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator... If you can leave it over night it would taste even better. 
I used a nonstick frying pan.. Turn heat to high and sear both sides then turn heat down to medium-low and cover pan to cook the chops... About 5 minutes on each side. Depending on the thickness of your chops. My pork chops were thin so it only took me around 10 minutes to cook these. 
I sear then at the beginning to get that brown crust. Grilling these pork chops on the grill is even better ;) 
Serve up with white rice and veggies 

No comments: