Friday, July 12, 2013

Pork chop with steam broccoli

My first day of clean eating and I wanted to make something easy and flavorful..I LOVE STEAM BROCCOLI 

Pork chop: 
4 pieces of pork chop (bone in) 
3 T ranch seasoning 
1 T Tony Chachere's ( Cajun seasoning) 
1 t garlic powder 
2 T Italian dressing ( needed a binding agent) 
Pepper 
Marinated n refrigerator for at least 2 hrs 

Direction: 
In a bowl.. Mix all your ingredients then marinate your pork chop. 

If you can grill these pork chop it would taste even better. I just used an indoor grill pan.. Cook both side and cut into little strip.. 
Use the juice and pour over the chops 

Broccoli: 
I added about 6 C of water in a pan and add your broccoli floret.. Cook for about 10 minutes then shock in cold water. 

Serve with chops 
Enjoy!! 


No comments: