Monday, July 15, 2013

Spinach Mushroom omelette

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day..I also LOVE it that my kids LOVE breakfast too ;) 

Our breakfast usually consist of eggs, bacon or sausage... And LOADS of CARBS.. Croissant, bagel or BUTTER BISCUITS 

SINCE I BEEN trying to eat healthier.. We are cutting back on the carbs and trying to incorporate more veggies and fruits. 
This morning we did great.. We had TURKEY  BACON and a spinach/mushroom omelette 

Ingredients: 
3 eggs.. Beaten really well 
1/2 C spinach
1/4 C sliced mushroom 
Onion 

** beat eggs and add your seasoning.. All I added was a dash of Tony and cracked black pepper 


I cooked my onion and mushroom first with a little olive oil.. once it was cooked I pour in my beaten eggs and then turn heat down to medium low.. I laid my spinach on top then I placed a lid over my omelette for about 1 minute 
Flip the omelette in half and cover for another minute 
Plate and serve with turkey bacon 
ENJOY!! 


No comments: