Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet Potato and Pineapple Porkchop

I love pork chop...but  I only have three good recipe
for them and they all consist of pan frying them.  So when one of the ladies posted this on our FB group...I HAD to try it...it was delicious and the BEST PART is that it was all in 1 PAN!!! 

INGREDIENTS: 
6 pieces of center cut porkchop 
2 Tablespoon butter---I rubbed each piece of porkchop with some butter then seasoned them
*** I also cut little pieces of butter to drop on top before I started baking*** 

1 teaspoon of garlic powder 
1 teaspoon onion powder 
1 teaspoon of TONY chachere's 
1/4 teaspoon crack pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar

**** I made it the 2nd time and I used 1 package of the HIDDEN VALLEY dried ranch ...it was delicious because this made the sweet potato very flavorful ....


2 big sweet potato---peel and cubed into 1 inch 
1 can of sliced pineapple--I drained the water 


BAKE at 350 for 1 hour 


I covered the first 30 minutes to render some juice then I uncover the last 30 minutes 


SERVE over rice pilaf...delicious!!!

ENJOY!!!! 



....



No comments: