Friday, July 2, 2010

Roast Beef...

chuck roast--I got 2 piece from Sam...(I like chuck roast because it has some fat which makes it less dry)
1 pack of lipton onion soup mix
1 t black pepper
3 T of worschester
1 T of garlic power
1 T of onion power
1 small onion (dice)
5 cloves of garlic (I love garlic...if ur not a big fan then use less)
1 T of tony (seasoning)
1 C of water
1/2 t of sugar
1 T of flour

*u might need more salt...can add soy sauce or more tony

throw everything in a crockpot (I usually cook it overnight on low for 8 hours)
what I did was put all the ingrd inthe crockpot and mix it up well...then put the chuck roast on top

serve with a any type of bread (I love it with french bread--toasted) and mayo/mustard etc

or u can serve it with mashed potatoe the juice is YUMMY...

ENJOY!!

No comments: