Saturday, October 5, 2013

Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo Pizza

I usually make these for the kids after school snack because its super simple and fast. 

Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo Garlic Bread Pizza----I make this for the kids and it my CHEAT PIZZA recipe...I rather make these myself..even though they arent the healthiest but its better than buying the frozen ones from freezer  

Frozen pizza dough, topped off with a creamy Alfredo sauce, seasoned chicken and broccoli.

Ingredients:

i bottle Alfredo sauce---I used the Prego (homestyle brand--we love that brand)
1 chicken breast---I used the tyson grilled 
1-2C broccoli florets
1-2C whole milk mozzarella, shredded
3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Shape out your pizza dough( I used the frozen ones) into desired size and shape. Bake for 5 minutes. Coat with Alfredo sauce, leaving 1/2-1 inch exposed crust. Top off with shredded chicken ( the chicken is already cooked and flavored) and broccoli---I used the bag from the frozen section too...I just thaw... Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.

Slice and enjoy!!! 



No comments: