- 1 (15 ounce) can Pumpkin Puree
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup Water
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I made 36 muffin....use muffin liners
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until creamy. In a separate bowl,mix together the flour,baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice and ginger. Pour the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. I used a hand held mixture and mix until its nice and creamy... Using a large icecream scoop...scoop mixture into each muffin tin. Filling it about 3/4 filled.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350. Muffin are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I leave the cream cheese and butter out to room temp for about 2 hours ...so it can get soft
With your hand held mixture...cream together the butter , vanilla extract and cream cheese until creamy and no lumps...slowly add 1/2 cup of confectioner sugar at a time...add according to your taste...I only used about 3 Cups because I like my frosting kinda like whip cream consistency ....