Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Garlic and Herb Chicken

My family loves bake chicken....but sometimes I runout of ways to make them...the other day I was at Sam's and came across these little Weber marinates and I scooped up a box and went home to try them. OMG my kids ate it and LOVED it. They even slurp up the juice ;)

Ingredients:
4 pieces of leg quarter or a whole fryer (wash and clean--taking out all the gunk inside)
1 package of Weber Garlic and Herb
juice of 1 LEMON
1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's ( any creole seasoning)
1 teaspoon garlic powder


Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 350 F
Wash your leg quarter then pat to dry...arrange chicken in a baking dish. Next
mix package with lemon juice...then pour over the chicken and sprinkle with Tony and garlic powder.
Bake for 1 hour cover then 15 minutes UNCOVER (to get that nice crunchy golden brown skin)  @ 350 ...depending if you are using a whole fryer or leg quarters...If I am using a whole fryer (whole chicken) then I usually bake for 1 1/2 hours (90 minutes)

I LOVE to serve this with rice pilaf

****You can also add some artichoke hearts and 1/2 C of chicken stock to the liquid and pour over PASTA ....garnish with chopped parsley lemon wedges ;)


ENJOY !!!!







No comments: