Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ham, Eggs, Cheese Biscuit casserole

1 can of flaky biscuit-- I used the Grand honey flaky ones

Ingredients:
1 C diced ham
1 C milk
3 eggs
1 t garlic powder
1/2 t Tony
Pepper
1/2 C Mexican cheese
*** optional sliced green onions ( my kids don't like green onions) so I omitted this

Preheat oven to 350

Mix all your ingredients together well..
Pour into a grease casserole pan... I used a 9x9 square deep dish pan

Next take your biscuit and cut into 4 and lay on top of the egg mixture .. I rolled the biscuit around a little so all sides are wet.. Then I just layered it on top in a single layer.

Bake for 30 minutes or until top of biscuit is golden brown

I serve mines with more bacon (I diced it up and sprinkle on top)
Garnish with sliced green onions or tomato

Enjoy!!!













No comments: