Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Seaworld San Antonio,TX

I love going to theme parks because I LOVE LOVE park food. I usually get the turkey legs and the churros too but this trip I ate so much of the other foods that I didn't have any more place for the turkey leg or churros.



chocolate ice cream with fudge on top of a funnel cake 

 Funnel cake or funny cake is a regional food popular in North America at carnivals, fairs, sporting events, and seaside resorts.
Funnel cakes are made by pouring batter into hot cooking oil in a circular pattern and deep frying the overlapping mass until golden-brown. When made at concession stands, a pitcher with an integral funnel spout is employed.
Funnel cakes are typically served plain with powdered sugar, or with jamcinnamonNutella, fresh fruit, or other toppings. 
Cotton candy 


jello with whipped cream 


No comments: