Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Grill Cheese

Today was one of those days that I could of had cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner ;)
It was a crazy busy day today so I went to my trusted grill ham and cheese sandwich
The kids love it with the left over red beans and rice that we had last night

8 sliced of white bread
1 stick of soften butter
8 sliced of cheese (any kind that you like) we only had provolone and cheddar
Thinly sliced ham or turkey

Place a nonstick frying pan on medium to low heat
Lightly butter one side of the bread n place buttered side down on pan then layers with 1 sliced of cheese then ham and turkey then another slice of cheese and another slice of bread .. then butter that bread and flip
Probably take about 45-1 minute on each side
Repeat with the other sandwich
*** I sometime add tomato or avocado to my sandwich ****
Sliced in triangle ...
Serve with a soup ... YUMMO!!
Enjoy




No comments: