Thursday, March 14, 2013

Taco

1 lb of ground meat
1 t of garlic powder
1/2 t of sugar
1/2 t of pepper
1 t Tony Chachere's
1 chopped onion
3 cloves of minced garlic
1 jar of pace picayune sauce (I like medium chunky salsa)
Sauté the meat up with a little olive oil then add the onion n garlic then season
When meat is cooked I pour a jar of the Pace Salsa in it and stir... Mix really well then turn off stove. You can add a package of taco seasoning but I find that the salsa is very flavorful

Taco shell or flour tortilla
Topping:
Lettuce
Tomato
Shredded cheese ( I like Mexican blend)
Salsa (Pace)
Sour cream
Jalapeño
Avocado salsa (tomato, red onion, cilantro lime, jalapeño, salt and pepper)


I like to put my hard shell in the oven @ 350 for about 15 minutes just so it can be hot and crunchy

I also put my flour tortilla in microwave for about 20 seconds ... My kids like to place their cheese in it then microwave for 30 seconds .. So the cheese can melt.
Enjoy








No comments: